Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Today's blog is a little different. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we'd like to talk about our family and what we are thankful for. We hope you enjoy!


As mother's and wives, my sister and I have a lot to be thankful for. First, we both have amazing husbands that work hard and allow us to follow our dreams of being Event Designers/Planners. And secondly, we each have been blessed with two beautiful children.

















Rachael has two adorable little boys ages 2 1/2 years and 5 months old. With their blonde hair and big blue eyes, they will sure to be melting hearts in the years to come! My 2 1/2 year old nephew, who I am honored to also call my godson, definitely keeps my sister on her toes! He already loves his sports and even at 2, you can tell he is one talented little boy. I can already tell that the newest little Lukas will be just like his older brother!












I have been blessed with a beautiful 3 year old daughter and most recently my 3 month old son. I definitely have one sassy little princess and one smile from my son and I melt like butter lol! Needless to say, they have me and my husband wrapped around their little fingers. They both are so smart and I am constantly amazed by what they learn everyday.




We are so lucky that our children are close in age and will grow up together and have this special bond. Our families mean the world to us. Our children inspire us everyday. It is just one of the many things we are thankful for. So again, in honor of Thanksgiving this Thursday, we just want to express how thankful we are for our families and friends, everyone's health and happiness and how thankful we are to be able to do what we love to do as our job. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families and may there be plenty of blessings in your future.

Love,
Aelicia and Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment