Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A New Jersey Wedding, down by the shore in LBI!



Our wonderful couple Melissa and Kevin exchanged their vows Sunday September 18th, on the beach in Beach Haven, NJ with a reception to follow at The Boathouse. The weather held out, even though it was a bit windy. The ceremony was warm and touching and the reception was full of fun! Melissa put her creative hat on and that was seen in all of the details throughout the event. We were very happy to be apart of their beautiful day and wish Melissa and Kevin a lifetime of love and happiness. Here are a few pictures from the wedding.

Melissa and Kevin's ceremony took place on the beach. They exchanged their vows under this beautiful Chuppa.

With a reception at The Boathouse, Melissa and Kevin opted for teal linens and orange napkins to remind them of the colors of the sunset.

Fun fan programs and bubbles were placed in baskets and decorated with the couple's wedding colors of teal, fuschia and orange at the ceremony.


















Melissa and Kevin are definitely a fun couple. They had a photo booth at the reception which of course was a big hit! And their love for the movie Grease was also seen with the tables named after characters in the movie as well as the fun treat they showed their guests, with the help of our amazing graphic artist!

My favorite part were the different centerpieces Melissa and Kevin had. They had 6 different centerpieces for their 12 tables and the room looked amazing with them. Even though we loved them all, here are our two favorites from that night.


















And we couldn't have done this all without the help of all the wonderful vendors that night:

Photographer/Video/Photo Booth: Enchanted Celebrations
DJ: DC Entertainment
Cellist: Grace Note Music
Cupcakes: A Sweet Memory


Congratulations again to our happy couple! Thank you for letting us be apart of your day and here is to a lifetime of happiness!!

XOXO,
Aelicia & Rachael

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aelicia & Rachael!

    I definately had fun at my wedding and I definately worked hard at making all the details of my wedding just as I had envisioned them. Sometimes staying up until 4 in the morning just to get the paddle fans and the bubble done! It was important to me to have my wedding reflect Kevin and I as a couple and to make sure that it was personal by doing things myself by hand. I love the pictures you took and I love the blog! I am so happy I hired you all as my day-of wedding coordinators. I was able to relax alittle more and enjoy the day. Although, as any bride knows, its a whirlwind and it goes by WAY too fast. I wanna do it all over again!

    Melissa (and Kevin)

    ReplyDelete